LEARN ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
The Global Classroom Pedagogy at Manipal GlobalNxt University provides you with the flexibility of studying anywhere, anytime. As long as you follow the study schedule and are aware of the assignment deadlines, you have the freedom to organize your studies as you wish.
This is a huge advantage for working professionals who need a program that is flexible enough to accommodate their job, lifestyle, social life, etc. and not the other way around.
FLEXI-PACE – YOU CONTROL HOW FAST OR SLOW YOU COMPLETE YOUR PROGRAM
But perhaps you also want to be able to complete your degree in 18 months instead of 24 or maybe you want an option to take it slow and easy and take 3 years.
This is where the University’s Flexi-Pace option comes in, enabling you to complete your academic qualification or degree quickly or slowly, as you wish. In short, you control the pace.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As a student, you select the classes you want to enrol in from our annual roster of classes, so long as you are not enrolled in more than 3 classes at any one time. This means you can plan your classes well ahead of time.
Typically, the most popular courses run every couple of months so you don’t have to wait long for the next class. Or you might take a few breaks in between subjects. It is up to you.
And even if you need more time beyond the normal candidature period of the program you can apply for extended candidature.
TAKE YOUR TIME TO COMPLETE YOUR PROGRAM
- Normal candidature is the period of time a student is given to complete a program and starts from the time a learner starts their first subject.
- Normal candidature is usually sufficient for the majority of students to complete the program as long as they maintain a reasonable study-rate. For example, for the MBA program which requires the completion of 12 subjects, learners who complete at least 4 subjects per year complete the program within the normal candidature.
- With extended candidature, a learner can take as long as they want to complete a program after the normal candidature period has lapsed.
- Extended candidature allows a learner, for a fee, to extend their candidature for further 12 months.
- A learner may continue to extend their candidature in this way for as long as they need.