TAKE YOUR TIME TO COMPLETE YOUR PROGRAM
- Normal candidature is the period of time a student is given to complete a program and starts from the time a learner starts their first subject.
- Normal candidature is usually sufficient for the majority of students to complete the program as long as they maintain a reasonable study-rate. For example, for the MBA program which requires the completion of 12 subjects, learners who complete at least 4 subjects per year complete the program within the normal candidature.
- With extended candidature, a learner can take as long as they want to complete a program after the normal candidature period has lapsed.
- Extended candidature allows a learner, for a fee, to extend their candidature for further 12 months.
- A learner may continue to extend their candidature in this way for as long as they need.