ACCESS TO OVER 18000+ JOURNALS AND 52000+ eBOOKS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- The University’s eLibrary provides you with efficient access to high-quality information to support your learning and research needs.
- Recognizing the unique challenges of an online learner, our eLibrary is integrated with our learning platform and course content to provide seamless, single-sign-in access anytime, anywhere.
- You do not need to waste precious time finding the resources you need to support your learning and research.
EXTENSIVE DATABASE COLLECTION
The eLibrary collection comprises over 18,000+ full-text journals and more than 52,000+ eBooks on a broad range of subjects inclusive of the Harvard Business Review, MIS Quarterly, Academy of Management Journal, among others.
As a learner with the university, you will also have access to updated company information, the latest country and industry profiles from leading providers of industry information, as well as major reference works and global news sources including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Financial Times (London) and the South China Morning Post.
- Over 18,000+ journals and 52,000+ eBooks that are part of the Manipal GlobalNxt University’s eLibrary, in addition to the content for the program.
- Cases, journals and eBooks from leading sources like the Harvard Business Review, the Wall Street Journal, the MIT Sloan, etc.
- Major academic databases such as EBSCO and Emerald.
- Latest articles and short videos from various sources.
- Interaction with global faculty members with a wide range of experience.
FINDING YOUR WAY AROUND
- If you are new to online learning, our comprehensive orientation programs and step-by-step library guides will familiarise you with the eLibrary and online searching.
- How to get the maximum out of the rich eLibrary is also covered in detail in the Student Orientation Program when you first join the university.
- Other eLibrary services available to you include reference assistance, subject guides, personalisation tools and alerting services. The University’s eLibrarian team will be happy to provide help and support.