QUEST CONCENTRATED LEARNING INITIATIVE AIMED AT BUILDING A LEADERSHIP PIPELINE
QuEST Global is a focused global engineering solutions provider with a proven track record of over 17 years serving the product development & production engineering needs of high technology companies. A pioneer in global engineering services, QuEST is a trusted, strategic and long term partner for many Fortune 500 companies in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defence, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Power, Healthcare and other high tech industries. The company offers mechanical, electrical, electronics, embedded, engineering software, engineering analytics, manufacturing and supply chain engineering transformative solutions across the complete engineering product lifecycle.
QuEST partners with customers to continuously create value through customer-centric culture, continuous improvement mind-set, as well as domain specific engineering capability. Through its local-global model, QuEST provides maximum value engineering interactions locally, along with high quality deliveries at optimal cost from global locations. The company comprises of more than 7,000 passionate engineers of nine different nationalities intent on making a positive impact to the business of world class customers, transforming the way they do engineering.
QuEST has a quality objective of ensuring employee development through global opportunities and continuous learning, thus ensuring that leaders are created from within the organisation. It aspires to build 70% leadership from within the existing workforce and the leaders at QuEST are expected to be abreast with global management trends. The management believed that some focussed leadership program customised to the requirement of QuEST would help employees achieve this goal and the company achieve its objective.
- The Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development (CSLD) program is for senior professionals with 14 to 18 years of experience. Internally, QuEST calls this program as Executive Development Program (EDP).
- The Certificate in Global Business Leadership (CGBL) program is for employees with 10 to 14 years of experience. Internally, QuEST calls this program as Managerial Development Program (MDP).
Modules for CSLD
- Services Management
- Finance Essentials
- Strategic Management
- International Business Management
- Strategic Account Management
Modules for CGBL
- Leadership Essentials
- Managing Change
- Customer Relationship Management
- Finance Essentials
- Management Problem Solving
- International Business
Duration of program: 26 weeks
The number of people who participated:
- 50 participants completed the program in 2013 (15 for CSLD and 35 for CGBL)
- 54 participants completed the program in 2014 (17 for CSLD and 37 for CGBL)
- 50 participants are undergoing the program in 2015 (10 for CSLD and 40 for CGBL).
Among the most successful programs by GlobalNxt, the CGBL and CSLD saw very high levels of engagement from the participants in terms of discussions and teamwork, along with impressive cohort performance. The programs were well received by participants and management for being aligned with QuEST’s goals of being globally competitive and developing continuously in a hi-tech space.The program is now in its third year running.
“Thank you Manipal and GlobalNxt University. Our role is to now see how this (program at GlobalNxt) fits into a larger leadership pipeline development program”
Global Head of HR
“Great course, very well structured, well designed assessments, ample time from faculty and very relevant course content. I would love to go through this experience all over again!”
Prasad Sampath Reddy
Topper - CGBL program