Dr Kamna Malik
Department of Software, Systems and Strategy
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Master of Business Administration
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Executive Education
Dr Kamna Malik teaches in the Department of Software, Systems and Strategy, GNU.
She takes the following programs:-
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Information Systems Strategy||771|
|Information Systems Project Management||2800|
|Object-Oriented Analysis and Design||2910|
|Software Engineering Management||2900|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|PhD||Information Systems||Punjabi University, India.||2002|
|MCA||Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, India||1989|
|BSc||Punjabi University, India||1986|
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- “IT intervention in value chain”, March 23-24, 2012, National conference on MSME: Next generation engine of growth - a 12th plan perspective, Jaipur.
- General Chair, Second virtual conference on business and management, October 26-27, 2010
- General Chair, First virtual conference on business and management, September 22-23, 2009.
- Member, Editorial Review Board, International Journal of Knowledge Based Organisations