Dr Helen Lange
Department of Finance and Banking
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewer for Corporate Governance, An International Review
- Inaugural Visiting Professor at Multimedia University, Malaysia, to promote academic leadership
- External Reviewer for Multimedia Cyberscape Journal
- Consultant for the UN-ESCAP Project “Investment and Economic Cooperation in the Tourism Sector in Developing Asian Countries”, 1991.
Dr Helen Lange teaches International Finance.
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of the Academic Advisory Panel of the Faculty of Creative Multimedia, Multimedia University, Malaysia
- Fellow of Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Foundation Board member, Australian Chapter of Turnaround Management Association
- Small Enterprise Association of Australia and New Zealand
- Accounting & Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AAANZ)
- Economic Society of Australia
- Asia Pacific Finance Association
- Western Economics Association of USA
- Western Finance Association of USA
- Australian Institute of Company Directors.