Doctor of Business Administration
“The FUTURE of Education demands accessibility that integrates Digital Technology through cost-effective eLearning tools, providing quick business-focused solutions and timely support from the faculty. Manipal GlobalNxt University is a premier Online Distance Learning (ODL) Institution based in Malaysia with a strong global presence.”
Dr. Chok Nyen Vui
Dean, GlobalNxt University
(MOHE Course Code: R/340/8/0418) (MQA/FA3846)
(MOHE course validity period: 10 June 2019– 9 June 2024)
Stay one step ahead of your peers with Manipal GlobalNxt University’s Doctor of Business Administration degree. The dynamic online Manipal DBA degree provides both practical and theoretical knowledge about real-world business challenges, covering business research as well as application of theories thereby equipping learners with in-depth expertise in the desired area of study.
The program offers extensive insights into the field of business administration and helps the learners become eligible for senior-level leadership opportunities. It is aimed at improving the executive as well as the professional practice of business administration by encouraging learners to break complex business and management issues with the application of thorough research and practical knowledge.
One of the many programs offered by Manipal GNU, the online DBA degree is recommended for senior executives, senior managers, educators, consultants, and academicians. All the course material is made available online keeping in mind the tight professional and personal schedules of the learners and can be accessed by learners 24*7.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- A Master’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of three years of management or professional experience thereafter.
- We accept credit transfer from various accredited universities subject to approval by the Academic Senate.
Stage 1 – Business Modules (Coursework)
- Advanced Managing People and Organization
- Advanced Finance and Accounting
- Advanced Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Advanced-Data Analytics and Decision Science
- Advanced International Business
Stage 1 – Research Modules (Coursework)
- Fundamentals of Research
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Research Project
Stage 2 – Dissertation
- The course is supervised by expert faculty with excellent industry experience and gives the opportunity to apply the latest concepts and research methods to a real-world issue within your own organization or business entity.
- Research Proposal
- Research Dissertation.
Choose from a wide and exciting range of research areas (or any other area of your interest):
- Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- Poverty Alleviation
- Systems (Socio-Economic)
- Cluster And Cluster Theory (Policy And Implementation)
- Sustainable Development & Shared Value
- IT Leadership
- Outsourcing Models And Frameworks
- Globalisation And Economic Development
- Asean, Nies And Islamic Economies
- Islamic Economics
- Big Data
- Collaborative Knowledge Management
- Increasing User Engagement
- Creative Knowledge Management
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Web3 and beyond
- Employment Relations And Hrm
- Geographical Boundaries On Employment Practices
- Gender Studies
- New Venture Finance
- Business Models
- Entrepreneurial Teams
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Financial Reporting
- Behavioural Finance
- Cost Management
- Corporate Finance
- Women In Leadership
- Gender Dynamics
- Coaching And Positive Psychology
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I decide on my research topic?
The professor will help you identify topics that might be worthy of research. Ultimately, the decision is yours and we recommend that you focus your research on an area that you are passionate about.
- How quickly can I complete my DBA degree?
The quickest would be in 3 years. Some students may need longer to complete their research and write their thesis.