CHECK YOU MEET THE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
Online application form - You can fill out your application form at your own pace and can return to work on the same as often as you like until you submit it. Just remember to save the information before you logout after each session. You may also download a copy of the application form first and then submit your online application later. However, please note that we do not accept hardcopy of the application forms.
PROVIDE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
We need a few supporting documents before we are able to process your application. The supporting documents can be sent to us directly at the following address or passed onto a member of our student recruitment team.
You are required to submit the following documentation to the address below to complete your application:
Manipal GlobalNxt University
(formerly known as GlobalNxt University),
Unit A (ii), Level 5 Menara Shell
No. 211 Jalan Tun Sambanthan
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Signed Application Checklist and Declaration Form. Please remember to indicate your Application ID on the Application Checklist and Declaration Form. You can find the Application ID in the welcome e-mail received from the Admissions Office after you started the online application process.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with names and Application ID written on the back.
- Certified copy of passport/official identification document with the photograph clearly visible.
- Official or certified copies of transcripts/mark sheets from all academic institutions attended in sealed envelopes, with certified translation(s), if applicable.
- Certified copy of degree scroll.
- Two Referees’ Reports in sealed envelopes (unless submitted directly by Referee to Admissions Office).
- GMAT scores from Pearson VUE directly (if applicable).
- TOEFL/IELTS/BULATS scores (if applicable).
- Non-refundable application fee of US $50 (if payment has not been made through credit card). If you are residing in Singapore, you will have to pay the prevailing GST.
Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified full-translation. Self-translated documents will not be accepted.
AWAIT UNIVERSITY DECISION
Completed applications are reviewed by the Admissions Office and the Admissions Committee. Typically, the Registrar’s Office will communicate the decision on your application within 2-4 weeks.
ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION FEES
- One-time non-refundable application fee of US $50 applies upon application submission.
- A one-time non-refundable registration fee of US $100 applies upon acceptance of the offer.
- The 1st installment of the program fee is due upon acceptance of the offer.