Postgraduate Diploma of Business Administration
Postgraduate Diploma of Business Administration (N/340/7/0206)
Building a solid foundation of management skills
The Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDipBA) is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in core management subjects. It can also be used as a stepping stone to the Global MBA as learners who complete the PGDipBA can articulate directly onto the MBA with full transfer of credit.
Upon completion of this programme, students should be able to:
- Conduct penetrating business analyses and make well-informed business decisions.
- Examine complex business problems from multiple perspectives
- Effectively manage businesses, processes, work, and people
- Collaborate effectively as part of a global, multi-cultural team
- Develop strategic and tactical recommendations that lead to successful business outcomes
Using our Flexi-Pace model, students typically complete the programme in 18 months but can complete the programme in as quick as 12 months.
The normal candidature period is 2 years, but students can study beyond the normal candidature period via extended candidature
Students are required to complete 6 core subjects and 2 elective subjects.
Core subjects are mandatory subjects for all students.
Students can select any 2 elective subjects from any of the below.
- Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Information Technology Systems for Business
Please see the full admission requirements.