Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (N/340/7/0205)
Preparing a new generation of global leaders
The MBA Programme is designed for individuals who wish to strengthen their knowledge and develop their competency across a broad range of important business areas.
The MBA is excellent preparation for leadership and senior management roles. Our MBA students are typically working professionals with at least 10 years of professional experience, a significant proportion of which is at a management level.
Specializations: Choose from a wide range of specializations including Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, Project Management, International Business, Supply Chain Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Management. Read more here http://www.globalnxt.edu.my/studies/global-mba/mba-specializations
Upon completion of this programme, students should be able to:
- Conduct penetrating business analyses and make well-informed business decisions.
- Examine complex business problems from multiple perspectives
- Lead and motivate others
- Effectively manage businesses, processes, work, and people
- Collaborate effectively as part of a global, multi-cultural team
- Develop strategic and tactical recommendations that lead to successful business outcomes
- Present, argue and persuade through clear communication
Using our Flexi-Pace model, students typically complete the programme in 18 to 24 months but can complete the programme in as quick as 12 months.
The normal candidature period is 3 years, but students can study beyond the normal candidature period via extended candidature
Students are required to complete 8 core subjects, 2 elective subjects and a research project (worth two subjects) related to business and management.
Core subjects are mandatory subjects for all students.
Students can select any 2 elective subjects from an extensive range of subjects.
- Managing International Business
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Organisational Behaviour
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Project Management Methods
- Performance Measurement and Control Systems
- Financial Management for Decision Making
- International Finance
- Marketing Strategy
- Human Resources Management
- Enterprise Knowledge Management
- Management of Services
- Information Technology Systems for Business
- Information Systems Strategy
- Supply Chain Management
- IS Project Management
- IT Outsourcing and Vendor Management
- Business Process Management and Outsourcing
Please see the full admission requirements.
Dual Award Pathway
GlobalNxt University maintains collaborations with a number of leading Universities around the world. We currently have in place an agreement with Edinburgh Napier University which will enable students to achieve an award either from GlobalNxt University or from our partner university. For more details please click here